Get the recipe here....
Turn doughnuts into a French toast waffle and add some savoury flavors to cure your midnight munchies.
1 Tbsp milk
2 glazed donuts
1 slice gouda cheese
2 Tbsp grainy mustard
2 Tbsp mayo
1 Tbsp honey
1. Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Dip glazed donuts in the egg mixture. Put one dipped donut on a hot waffle iron. Top donut with cheese slices and meats. Top with another donut, dipped side down.
3. Firmly press down waffle iron and cook until golden. Zip with sauce and eat.
*Rice Krispie Treat-Stuffed French Toast *
Any time you have eggs and bread, you can pretty much make something awesome.
2 slices thick-cut Challah bread
2,5 dl marshmallow fluff
1,25 dl milk
2,5 dl crispy rice cereal
1. Make a slit in the middle of the Challah bread crust and gently stuff the pocket with the marshmallow fluff. This stuff is sticky; you can wet your fingers to help you shove it in there.
2. Once the bread is filled with fluff, combine the eggs, milk, spices and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Dip the stuffed Challah in the egg mixture—make sure it gets nice and saturated and every part of the bread is covered.
4. Add the cereal to a plate and completely cover the dipped bread in the cereal.
5. Cook the bread on a hot skillet until each side is nice and golden. Zip with syrup and prepare to have your mind blown.
Sunday, 03. May 2015