Get the recipe here....
This insane pie combines breakfast (Bloody Mary sauce and scrambled eggs), lunch (chicken Caesar salad), dinner (bacon-jalapeno mac and cheese), and dessert (chocolate, strawberries and marshmallows) ALL IN ONE SLICE. It’s arranged from the center outward so you’re eating in the right order.
Pizza dough (from the frozen food aisle or get from your local pizza shop)
1,25 dl tomato sauce
1 Tbsp horseradish
6 celery leaves
½ lemon, juiced and zested
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Pinch salt and pepper
0,6 dl shredded cheddar cheese
½ red bell pepper, chopped
1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1,25 dl mayonnaise
1 Tbsp grainy mustard
1,8 dl shredded Parmesan cheese (reserve ¼ for the crust)
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp rice vinegar
½ lemon, juiced
Dash salt & pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cooked grilled chicken breast
2 Tbsp chopped cooked pancetta with grease
1 head romaine lettuce
7,5 dl cooked elbow macaroni noodles
2,5 dl shredded mozzarella cheese
2,5 dl shredded cheddar cheese
4 pieces cooked bacon
1 jalapeno, sliced
10-15 cream-filled chocolate cookies, crushed
5,5 dl strawberries, sliced
0,6 dl sugar
1 bag mini marshmallows
1 chocolate bar or a handful of chocolate chips
1. Add tomato sauce, horseradish, celery leaves, lemon zest, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper to a food processor and mix until smooth. Set sauce aside.
2. Scramble the eggs with the red pepper and cheese while the pizza is in the oven (see Assembly #1 below).
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayo, mustard, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, rice vinegar, Worcestershire, lemon juice, salt and pepper, pancetta and grease and mix until smooth.
2. Chop up the grilled chicken and ½ head romaine lettuce and add to the dressing. Toss to coat. Set aside.
1. Boil and drain the elbow noodles and set aside.
2. Combine sour cream and hot sauce in an empty zip bottle to make a delicious spicy mayo.
Slice strawberries and toss in sugar.
1. Preheat oven to 190. Remove 1 wire rack from oven before it gets hot.
2. Press out pizza dough on cornmeal-dusted counter. Use a rolling pin if you need some extra muscle. Press it out until it’s thin and roughly 14" in diameter. Cover the wire rack with tinfoil and zip with olive oil. Transfer pressed-out dough onto foil-lined rack. Zip the dough with oil and gently rub it all over.
3. The idea here is to make a bullseye. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just leave enough room for each course. You have 4 of them!
- Add a bit of Bloody Mary tomato sauce to the center of the dough.
- Around that, for lunch, add the reserved ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Around that, for dinner, add the cooked bacon strips and the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Around that, for dessert, add the sliced strawberries and sprinkle with sugar.
4. Par-bake the pizza until the crust is just baked, about 10 minutes.
1. Add the scrambled eggs/red pepper/cheese to breakfast.
2. Add the tossed chicken salad for lunch.
3. Add the cooked macaroni noodles for dinner. Top with shredded cheddar cheese
4. Add the mini marshmallows and crushed chocolate cookies for dessert.
5. Put back in oven and bake until cheese is melted and marshmallows are toasty, about 7 minutes.
1. Zip breakfast with Bloody Mary tomato sauce; garnish with fresh basil.
2. Zip lunch with BBQ sauce.
3. Zip dinner with spicy mayo, garnish with sliced jalapeno.
4. Torch marshmallows and garnish with shaved chocolate bar or chocolate chips.
Cut up and invite all your friends over!
Sunday, 03. May 2015