Britney Spears has reportedly guaranteed the judge overseeing her conservatorship she is looking forward to performing again.
Britney Spears has reportedly told the judge overseeing her conservatorship she’s ready for her Las Vegas residency.
The Toxic singer is planning a headlining show at Planet Hollywood later this year, Radar Online reports.
Britney has remained under a conservatorship order since 2008 following a very public meltdown. She had a review of the order on Monday.
According to the website, the star has made Judge Reva Goetz confident she is ready and “excited” to be performing again.
“The judge was impressed with how happy and excited Britney was,” a source told the website.
“Britney assured Goetz she could handle the stress and felt comfortable with the performance schedule.”
Apparently the magistrate gave Britney the all-clear.
The star will not be moving to Las Vegas, Nevada permanently, according to the report. Instead, she plans to perform several weeks in a row and will then have freedom to take time off and return to Los Angeles, California.
Her first show is expected to wow fans.
“The plan is for Britney to begin the shows around New Year’s Eve, with a huge concert on the last night of the year,” the insider continued.
Britney is expected to announce the shows at a press conference in Sin City on a date to be determined.
It is not believed changes to the star’s conservatorship were made during the hearing.
The order was put in place after Britney was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold and stripped of visitation rights for her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline, which she has since regained.
Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, is currently in control of the star’s assets under its terms.
Britney is currently working on her eighth studio album after coming back to the music scene following her troubles, with 2008’s Circus, 2011’s Femme Fatale and a judging role on The X Factor US last year.
Copyright: Cover Media 2013
Wednesday, 17. July 2013