Lindsay Lohan has reportedly moved from the Betty Ford Center to a Malibu institution.
Lindsay Lohan has apparently checked out of the Betty Ford Center and into another clinic.
The actress was court-ordered to 90 days of treatment when she made a deal with prosecutors earlier this year.
Lindsay pled no contest to reckless driving and lying to police investigating her June 2012 car crash in Santa Monica, California, and entered Betty Ford last month.
Now TMZ are reporting she has left the facility to move to the Cliffside Malibu centre instead.
“Sources familiar with the situation tell us… the move was approved by the prosecutors, the judge and Lindsay’s lawyer,” the website writes.
“The gang agreed… Betty Ford is better suited for a 30-day program, which Lohan has completed – and she’d be better off completing the remainder of her 90-day sentence at a new place.”
The 26-year-old allegedly checked out of the clinic yesterday and is already at Cliffside.
Earlier reports suggested the star was angered when she found out she wouldn’t be given prescription drug Adderall, used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, during her court-ordered rehab stay.
It is thought her new facility will also not give her the drug.
“It’s doubtful,” a source said.
According to recent reports, Lindsay hadn’t been getting on well at Betty Ford.
The troubled actress was apparently neglecting herself, causing worry to those around her.
“Lindsay just doesn’t want to be there. She was forced to go to Betty Ford by the judge instead of going to jail,” an insider recently told RadarOnline.
“[She] looks extremely haggard, her face is bloated, and it doesn’t look like she has brushed her hair in days. She looks very dishevelled and has absolutely no energy.”
Copyright: Cover Media 2013
Thursday, 13. June 2013