Beyoncé Knowles fuels baby buzz

Beyoncé Knowles has cancelled a show she was due to perform in Belgium tonight.

Beyoncé Knowles has fuelled pregnancy speculation by cancelling a show tonight.

The singer is currently on her The Mrs Carter Show world tour and was due to take to the stage in Belgium this evening.

Earlier this week, the New York Post claimed the singer was expecting her second child with her husband Jay-Z. This came after she was seen sporting a fuller stomach than usual while on stage in London and was deemed to have covered up her curves while at the recent MET Ball in New York City.

The star’s representative has now confirmed she will not perform tonight. She has apparently been told by doctors that she must take some time out as she is suffering from dehydration and exhaustion.

“She is awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision,” an email to The Associated Press explained.

Fans who were due to attend the concert at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp will be allowed to attend a future date, when it is rescheduled.

Beyoncé has so far performed in countries including Serbia, France and England. She is due to wind things up in Brazil in September.

The star and her husband are yet to comment on the baby claims, although a source told Us Weekly yesterday that they are fictitious.

The couple are already parents to 16-month-old daughter Blue Ivy and have made no secret of their desire to expand their brood.

“I think my daughter needs company. I definitely love being a big sister, and at some point when it’s supposed to happen,” Beyoncé recently said.
Copyright: Cover Media 2013

Tuesday, 14. May 2013