Kelly Osbourne ‘fine’ following hospital scare

Kelly Osbourne’s Fashion Police co-host Joan Rivers and Joan’s daughter Melissa confirms that the star is doing “fine” following an alleged seizure on Thursday.

Joan Rivers insists that Kelly Osbourne is “fine” following an alleged seizure on Thursday.
The 28-year-old reality star was filming her and Joan’s talk show Fashion Police when she was reportedly struck by sudden and uncontrollable convulsions.
Previous reports stated the seizure lasted 30 seconds and occurred at the end of a one-hour taping.
Joan reveals Kelly is doing well.
“She fainted. Everything’s fine,” Joan told Extra during a joint interview with her daughter Melissa.
“We love her to death. Our family’s still intact.”
Melissa further elucidated what actually happened during the incident.
Apparently Kelly’s blackout was no big deal.
“She fell and she passed out. She’s up and she’s fine… we just said go home,” Melissa recalled.
The Osbourne family has yet to issue a statement about Kelly’s condition. Further details were unknown at press time.
Kelly is believed to be recovering from an ankle injury suffered last month.
She recently showed off a bulky blue leg brace via a photograph on Twitter.
“Got my shoe stuck in a bathroom drain. I was faced w/ spraining my ankle or eating the toilet! Guess what I picked?” she wrote, musing, “However I’m now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!”
Copyright: Cover Media 2013

Friday, 08. March 2013