Kardashian and West ‘reject offers to sell mansion’

Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West have reportedly rejected offers to sell their newly-purchased Los Angeles mansion at a $1.5 million profit.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly rejected offers to sell their new mansion for $1.5 million in profit.
The couple are expecting their first child later this year and purchased their first home in the posh Los Angeles neighbourhood of Bel Air to get ready for their expanding family.
According to TMZ, Kim and Kanye paid $9 million for the 14,000-square-foot home.
Earlier reports suggested the couple purchased the estate for as much as $11 million but the website now claims that figure is inflated.
The sale was finalised at the end of last month.
Within weeks Kim and Kanye were reportedly getting offers to sell.
The website claims the highest of three offers is for a staggering $10.5 million.
A source says Kim and Kanye have turned down every offer so far and have no plans to sell.
The A-list couple are apparently renovating the mansion in a bid to turn it into an extravagant Italian-style villa.
It was recently reported the new property will be “out of this world”.
The house will reportedly boast various luxuries, such as a gym, bowling alley, hair and make-up salon and basketball court.
“The place is already huge, but Kim and Kanye plan on making it bigger and better,” a source told Britain’s new! magazine earlier this month.
“There’s already a few diggers and workmen’s vans outside it, so renovation on the house has begun. It’ll be out of this world once it’s complete.”
Kim is due to give birth in July.
Kanye announced the news during a concert in Atlantic City, New Jersey at the end of last year.
The couple are reportedly planning to move into their new home in the next few months.
They will join an already star-studded neighbourhood with Jennifer Aniston and film producer Joe Francis among other famous residents.
Copyright: Cover Media 2013

Thursday, 28. February 2013