Victoria Beckham has no plans to join the Spice Girls on tour in 2014 because she’s too busy with her family and fashion line.
Victoria Beckham won’t be joining the Spice Girls on tour in 2014.
The 38-year-old singer-turned-fashion designer was rumoured to be jumping back into the girl group with former bandmates Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
The pop stars are believed to be in talks for a series of shows in Australia next year.
But a spokesperson for Victoria has dismissed the claims, insisting the mother-of-four is simply too busy with her family and budding fashion career.
“Victoria has no plans to tour with the Spice Girls in 2014. Her future focus concerns her family and fashion business,” her representative told UK newspaper The Sun.
According to the publication, the rest of the girls are still considering concerts in Oz.
The story follows on the heels of reports Victoria has decided to move back to the UK from Los Angeles after “renewing” her friendship with Emma and Mel C.
Victoria and her family relocated from the US at the end of last year, after soccer star David Beckham left the Los Angeles Galaxy.
He has signed a deal with French team Paris Saint-Germain and will be based in Paris, with Victoria and the kids living in London and visiting whenever they can.
Victoria, Emma and Mel are said to have reconnected since the Spice Girls performed at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Having a support network in the women reportedly offered Victoria much incentive to leave America.
“Her renewed friendship with the girls has played a massive part in her move home,” a source told Heat magazine last month.
Copyright: Cover Media 2013
Thursday, 28. February 2013