A ninth Harry Potter film is apparently being shot in secret.
The franchise came to an end last year with eighth movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which saw Harry finally triumph over arch enemy Voldemort.
But according to British newspaper The Sun, a mini movie – which will be shown exclusively at Harry Potter theme parks – is in production.
“The cast have really enjoyed getting back together — they are so tight-knit,” a source told the publication.
Helena Bonham Carter is said to be among the cast currently filming and will apparently reprise her role as Bellatrix Lestrange.
The short feature will reportedly be shown at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
It will also be made available at two new parks currently under construction, one of which will open in California in 2014 and another in Japan in 2016.
“The shooting schedule is nowhere near as long as the films, so though filming has been intense, the stars have enjoyed being able to pop in and out,” the source continued.
The films, based on novels by British author J.K. Rowling, earned the franchise more than £5 billion worldwide.
Copyright: Cover Media 2012
Tuesday, 11. December 2012